Virtual therapy visits are now offered for all of Texas.
In-person visits available for North Texas.
TI am excited to have expanded my services to include teletherapy to serve all of Texas! Teletherapy is evidence-based and supported by research to show similar progress as in-home therapy. If you are beyond the North Texas area, or just prefer virtual visits for whatever reason, please know I am here to support you!
Important Notes for Teletherapy Visits
- Our time together is valuable and I look forward to seeing you online! Please let me know via email, call, or text if you are unable to make our scheduled appointment for any reason.
- There may be technical difficulties, either on my side or yours. We will work together to problem-solve. Please reach out as soon as possible so I may help.
- You are an essential part of our therapy. I will guide you to use strategies that support your child’s development during everyday routines. Please plan to be an active role during our time together.
- Invite connection with your child
- Acknowledge your child’s emotional health and energy level
- Engage your child by integrating our goals through daily activities and routines
- Establish a sense of stability and consistency that supports your child’s development
Family-Centered Routine-Based Intervention
Expanding to include teletherapy has not changed my therapy model. I am still able to support all families through parent coaching and routine-based methods. Research shows parents and caregivers can be just as effective as therapists when using strategies in a supportive environment.
- Partner with family to create goals
- Provide rationale for why a strategy is recommended
- Offer ways to implement strategies into your daily routines
- Ensure caregivers feel confident and educated in the plan
- Check in frequently to ensure understanding, ability, and satisfaction
- Partner with therapist to create goals and share priorities
- Communicate what’s working and what areas need more support
- Practice strategies with the support of the therapist during daily routines
- Provide feedback, ask questions, and take an active role in therapy sessions