Concerned about late talking?
Worried about picky eating?
Struggling with difficult behaviors?
Wanting a deeper relationship with your child?
Therapy Can Help
Therapy services can help address concerns with the following, but please know this is not an exclusive list.
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Attention or Academic Concerns
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy and other Neurological Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech & Motor Speech Disorders
- Cleft Palate & Laryngomalacia
- Developmental Delays
- Down Syndrome
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorder) and sensory feeding aversion
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Genetic Disorders
- Hearing Impairment (Hearing Aids/Cochlear Implants)
- Individuals using AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
- Language Delays & Disorders
- Literacy Disorders & Learning Disability
- Picky eating
- Pragmatics/Social Communication Skills
- Seizure Disorders
- Stuttering/Fluency Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorder
I'm Christian. I'm a speech-language pathologist and parent coach who helps parents feel empowered raising children of all abilities, using positive communication strategies and solutions for respectful parenting. I'm excited to serve you with my whole heart & soul.