Who We Are
Heart & Soul Speech, PLLC is a speech, language, and feeding therapy practice proud to serve families in North Texas. Heart & Soul Speech was founded by a speech-language pathologist and mother, who shares a passion for caregiver empowerment and sustainable in-home therapy. We work with children and adults in most settings depending on goals including your home, group homes, private schools, child care centers, preschool or early childhood intervention/Headstart centers, after school care facilities, and other community settings.
Our philosophy is to partner with individuals and families by using a naturalistic approach and evidence-based strategies. Caregiver coaching and hands-on practice will allow families to continue growth in environments outside of therapy sessions, thus giving individuals confidence and independence.
We truly believe it is our responsibility to provide services with our whole heart and soul.
Why Choose Us
- We focus on caregiver empowerment and offer evidence-based tools to be successful outside of therapy. You are our partners!
- Only the highest trained staff is available to serve you. We can support bilingual families, high-risk infants, and medically complex disorders.
- We care about your individual needs and priorities to meet your speech, language, and feeding goals.
- The whole family and care team is included in therapy. Everyone has something to offer!
- Collaboration as a team ensures continuity of care with all health care professionals involved in your treatment plan.
- We come to you for all services. Our practice believes therapy is most sustainable and effective when needs are met in the individual’s most natural and comfortable environment.